BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himuura Kenshin
Admin
Himuura Kenshin

[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) Empty
PostSubject: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm

[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) Beautiful+Japan

Welcome to the red lotus temple. Here people can enjoy themselves and relax. This is open to all visitors from all divisions. In the upper floors, the Captain and Vice captain´s offices can be found.

The lower floor contains a lounge, with several sofas and pillows, as well as lotus shaped stone tables where one can enjoy a beverage.
Back to top Go down
Shimuzaki

Shimuzaki

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:21 pm

A man walks into the Red lotus temple. He was unsure of what he was to really do, so he walked in casually and took a seat on one of the sofa's. He began to think to himself while sitting there.

Hmmmm. This place feels nice. I like the interior design here too. i think It is safe to say that I may be able to find it rather enjoyable to be here.

He then layed back on the couch and awaited for someone else to join him. He could certainly use the company.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 pm

The squad 1 captain, Kasumi, walked casually into the Squad 5 Headquarters for the first time in a while. She looked around, everything carefully and quietly in place. It surprised her, such silence only meant that Himmura, her dear friend, was no where to be found.
"I wonder where my dearest Kenshin has gone off to. I needed his assistance with something of great importance..." Kasumi sighed and looked around. She saw a man sitting down, alone in the Headquarters.
She slowly walked over to him, curious to see who it was. Perhaps it was a recruit?
"Hello darling. I`m afraid I never seen you around before. My name is Kasumi Yamamoto, Kureiani-taichou of Squad 1." Kasumi smiled at the man.
"I am waiting here for the arrival of your captain, Kenshin. I wonder where he went..." She sat down and waited besides the man.
Back to top Go down
Shimuzaki

Shimuzaki

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 pm

The man looked as the woman entered. As she came to him she had looked as if she were looking for someone, Maybe she was looking for the Captain. He then looked at her as she spoke. He was curious as to who she was. She then mentioned her name, and rank.

He felt priveleged, that a squad leader, the head one at that, would even grace him with their prescense. Much less even speak to him. He then replied back to her in a kind tone. While diong so he had jumped from the couch and kneeled before her out of respect for a captain.

Ma'am. I am a new recruit of the 5th squad. I am Hiroshi Arai. Please forgive me for not knowing the current location of my captain.

Hiroshi was rather nervous right now. In the acadey he was taught that captains should be held with the highest respect.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 pm

The green haired captain smiled at the man, his kindness being so noble-like. She admired that in people. She took his hand and intructed him to stand.
"I admire your nobility, Hiroshi. I can tell you are a man of great respect." The Taichou smiled kindly at Hiroshi.
"You remind me my noble guard, back then, whom protected me back when I was only a mere noble heiress. Is it mere coincidence? I think not...." The captain smiled and noticed that the recruit of the 5th seemed a little nervous. Kasumi only giggled a bit.
"Relax. I won`t suddenly try to spar you, my dear. I am simply here to find your captain and discuss something with him. It is fine, I shall wait for his arrival here." Kasumi nodded and sat back down. Her piercing bronze eyes analyzed the recruit and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shimuzaki

Shimuzaki

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Hiroshi was kneeling before the Captain of the first squad when she had instructed him to stand before her. He stood before her at his full height of 6'8". He looked at her and nodded appreciatively to her as she gave him a compliment. He was glad that a captain had given him such an honorable amount of respect.

As she told him she was not going to try to randomly spar with him, he felt a wave of relief. He was quite new and had no idea how anybody really handled themselves. In the academy he had heard many stories of each squad. Not all good, yet not all bad either.

Hiroshi resumed his seat on the sofa and smiled at the Captain of the First squad. He then began to speak, each word with the tone of respect.

I am sorry for my nervousness. I have heard many stories of the Gotei in the academy. Although there have been good stories, there have also been some of which that would suggest the Gotei to be a very, dangerous area.

He kindly smiled at Kasumi. He was curious himself as to when his Captain would decide to appear as well.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Kasumi saw as Hiroshi stood at 6'8, way taller than herself. She stood at 5'9, and yet, she felt a bit small compared to him. She smiled at him once again, before looking a bit concerned at what he had said.
"You heard that the Gotei 13 was dangerous? Fear not, we try to uphold the laws among ourselves. I make sure the rules are not broken and punishment is assigned if they are. But fret not, I assure you, we captains here in the Gotei are all very kind and generous..." Kasumi tried to reassure Hiroshi`s feelings towards the Gotei.
"I myself am not to be so fearful towards. To the very least, I think I am a very generous person at times. But I also never confuse public and private matters, and I am serious when needed..." the women smiled at Hiroshi. She wanted to assure him that she wasn't someone who would try to intimidate him for fun. She didn't abuse her power, she used it respectfully.
"As I am a noble family member of Yamamoto, I do abide the rules and laws. Fret not, like I said, I wouldn't randomly spar you, rest assured..." Kasumi smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shimuzaki

Shimuzaki

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Hiroshi smiled at Kasumi as she reassured him of the safety of the Gotei. He was rather glad to hear that she did not abuse her powers. He had held high respect for those that respected their peers and their boundaries. He began to speak to her in a kind tone again.

I am glad that you don't abuse your powers. It is a relief to know that. I have quite the high amount of respect for you already Ma'am. Just because of the way you conduct yourself. it is a fine and honorable path you lead.

Shimu had noticed the look on her face as he stood before her at his full height. He was rather tall.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Kasumi smiled at what Hiroshi had said. She hadn`t heard such kind words in a long time, and she felt somewhat strange. It reminded her something in the past, but she shook it away.
"Anyways, how are you liking Squad 5? I hope Kenshin is doing his job of keeping you all well rounded. You seem like a great sparer. Care to take a few swings with me sometime?" Kasumi smiled, asking him in a rather serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Shimuzaki

Shimuzaki

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Hiroshi smiled at her. He was rather surprisd to hear her ask him such a question. He simply smiled before speking respectfully to her. His tone witheld respect and Seriousness.

I would love to spar with you sometime.

Hiroshi was a fighter, through all odds. it was his nature. However, he believed it came with a cost. The cost being time. he spent much of his timing training and meditating. It had apparently not gone unnoticed by the Captain. He was honored to receive a compliment such as that. He began to speak to her again.

And I am enjoying Squad five. It is rather interesting. Though I have only briefly met with the captin. I have not seen him since my acceptance
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Kasumi was delighted with his answer. She nodded in agreement with his response.
"You may come visit my academy anytime, Hiroshi. You seem quite capable, to the least. Only my Squad members are allowed into the Yamamoto Academy located inside Squad 1, but I can make an exception for a fellow friend..." she smiled at him, knowing full well that he seemed capable enough to make it through the ranks.
She hadn`t seen Kenshin in a while, and with what Hiroshi had told her, he had only met him a brief second.
"Well, that Kenshin is always disappearing on me. In any case, its rather late for me to be hanging around here. I must be getting back to my duties at the academy. Don`t be afraid to swing by once in a while around Squad 1, we are friends afterall...." Kasumi bowed a second and turned around towards the exit.
"I'll be waiting, Hiroshi. Do not forget of our spar someday. And tell Kenshin, your captain, that I shall be back to report to him at a later time.." She winked and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Shimuzaki

Shimuzaki

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 am

Hiroshi smiled at Kasumi as she spoke. She had the intention of leaving now though. He made note of every word she had said. She had asked him to come to their academy in the first sometime. He definitley knew he would have to do so. She had granted him permission without him even being a member of her own squad. he decided to keep in mind that he needed to visit the 1st division some time. He also knew he would have to talk with his Captain the next chance he got. He then sat down on the sofa as Kasumi had left. As he sat there he began to think.

Hmmmm. She was a very nice person. I am glad the stories were just bad rumors
Back to top Go down
Himuura Kenshin
Admin
Himuura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

Kenshin heard some familiar voices outside his office and decided to come down to investigate them. When he got down to the main floor, only his newest recruit could be seen. He was sure he had heard Kasumi taichou however. He looked at his recruit, with both arms tucked inside his sleeves and with a smile on his face.

"Hey there Hiroshi. How´s it going? Was it my imagination or did I heard captain Kasumi around here?"
Back to top Go down
Shimuzaki

Shimuzaki

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 am

Hiroshi noticed as his captain had come down from his office. The man stood from the couch, turned to Kenshin, and bowed almost instantaneously. He then raised himself and spoke to Kenshin. His tone as respectful as usual.

Taichou! Yes. Captain Kasumi of squad one was here. She was looking for you. She wanted me to tell you that she would be back at a later time to report to you.

Shimu then pondered for a moment realizing that he had forgotten to answer Kenshin's first question. He then spoke once more.

I am doing alright sir. I am glad to be apart of your division.
Back to top Go down
Himuura Kenshin
Admin
Himuura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Kenshin nodded at his divisioner´s response. He decided to stay in the main floor to wait for the arrival of the green haired captain and get to know Hiroshi. He smiled at his formal tone and shook his head.

"No need to be so formal, sir is unecessary. This is your new home afterall, shouldnt have to feel restricted by formalities"

He made his way to one of the chairs that surrounded the granite lotus tables and looked around.

"May I ask one favor though, could you get me a cup of tea? I have been working all day and im afraid it has been taking its tole on me. "
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 am

The green haired captain of Squad 1 quickly shunpoed into the 5th`s headquarters. She heard a familiar voice she had not heard the day before she was in here, and decided she`d sneak up on him. Kenshin was sitting in the HQ, asking Hiroshi for some tea. Before long, Kasumi snapped her fingers, and made green tea appear before Kenshin`s eyes.
"My dear Kenshin, where has thou been? I had not seen you in ages! But I am glad you are safe indeed..." Kasumi smiled and walked over to Kenshin, sitting down beside him. She also saw Hiroshi there, and waved at him formally.
"Hiroshi how great to see you once again! I hope you are doing well!" Kasumi smiled kindly at him. She then turned her attention back Kenshin, handing him a cup of tea.
"I do hope you like green tea, my dear. I do enjoy green tea, so I hope you do as well. WE have matters to discuss though. And I`m glad I found you when I did..." Kasumi nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)   [五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[五 5th Division] Red lotus temple (HQ)
Page 1 of 1