BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » The site will be moving.
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
    ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

ATTENTION!

Go down 
    +2
    Ichimaru
    Katsura
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Katsura
    Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
    Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
    Katsura

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 pm

The Problem has been solved. I'll update you all when I'm done talking with the one responsible.
    Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:34 am

Okay wait, I don't know what you "have solved" but I'm going to tell you all the truth. I switched my and Scoobyer profiles (I didn't hack any accounts) to see if anyone will notice it and to warn you that your Admin is not capable of being an admin. Shiro didn't do a jack shit and you everyone almost believed I was Scoobyer even when she showed up and claimed that I was fake! There is so many proof sin administration panel that I did it but not even Scoobyer (I didn't remove her admin powers, she could still see it and check who was the imposter), Katsura nor Shiro have checked it when it was right in front of their nose! I was waiting for few days to see if someone will come up with that but nothing! You have bad leaders (especially Shiro) who don't even think who is the person they added as the admin! I was shocked when he told me that I am his new admin when I said hi to him! He doesn't even know who I am! How can he give me such great powers?

My point IS that he could do the same mistake 100 more times and once when forum really gets on its feet and when it becomes active, imagine that Shiro puts someone who he doesn't know as an Admin and that that person deletes the whole forum?! So I wanted to show you what is going on here and that your leader is irresponsible. I am sorry for the threads I deleted but then again, Shiro deleted all the threads twice so it's not like you couldn't expect something like that to happen again. I went to that forum BA you guys were talking about and I really don't know why you complain on it. That forum is made up great and it is well organized. I am not sure if I saw right, but I think there is only one Admin right? And look how big that forum is! And here, on the other hand, are 4 admins for only 30 people! This only shows more that Shiro is not capable to lead a forum.

So take this all as a warning. Keep your threads saved on your PC and please Shiro don't be reckless with your Admin powers! Give them only to people you know! Or even better, don't give it to anyone and nothing will ever happen!

I am Hamashi Misuri btw. And of course I am leaving this forum. Goodbye.

p.s. Someone please delete my profile (this one). Thank you.
    Back to top Go down
    Ichimaru

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 am

Wait, Could I have my Scoobyer account back please?

You're a serious jerk. I stood up for you this entire time. Even when others claimed you were the fake. Even though you are I didn't know that and stood there telling everyone how nice you are. We don't complain about BA because it's great. A change of scenery is always nice- I go on both websites. Also to get this point across you needn't destroy all my hard work for the 5th time. Also I want Scoobyer back. It has all my settings on it. So could you please give me the password you changed it to so I can get back in. You do make a few decent points but they do not give you a reason to ruin my account, hard-work, ect. If you are so mad at Shiro why'd you punish me? If you are so mad at Shiro why'd you need to do ALL of that. You should of just left.
    Back to top Go down
    Scoobyer

Scoobyer

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:53 am

Oh you're correct. You did switch the accounts. My password is on Hamashi Misuri now.

(This is Ichimaru/Real Scoobyer)

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:29 am

Nope I didn't switch accounts, just profiles, you have your own account, the one you made. Hmm I would be able to switch it back but I don't have admin powers and I don't know from head how did I do it. It is a bit complicated. If Kastura agreed to give me Admin powers on 10 mins just for me to switch it back, I would switch it and then I would delete my own profile. But I kinda doubt he will agree to it.

And I am not mad at Shiro, I don't care about him. I just wanted to warn you all. He already made a big mistake when he put that Sakuya guy as admin and then he regret it. After that he didn't learn a lesson and he made ma an Admin without even knowing who I am! That is when I realized he is a bad leader and I wanted to show you guys what can happen if he continues doing so. I will check this thread every full hour (in next 10 hours) to see if Katsura agreed to give me powers, if not, there is nothing I can do.
    Back to top Go down
    Ven Namikaze
    Squad 6 captain
    Ven Namikaze

Location : Somewhere in the darkness, shrouded by hate, anger, and depression.

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 am

Addressing this problem, Shrio is not a bad leader. He trusted a certain group to lead his forum when he was gone. That doesn't make him a bad leader, who makes the bad leader is the one who messed with the accounts and deleted stuff. Thats who the bad leader is. So Misuri, now YOU should understand who the bad leader is, do not point fingers. YOU were the one who tampered with accounts, YOU were the one that deleted profiles, YOU were the one that gave Admin power to other people. YOU were a bad leader. I can promise you that your account will not be given Admin powers, you abused them and Katsura would not stand by for that. You can PM the REAL Scoobyer with the log in information so she can change it back to her stuff. (it breaks rules, but you were first to break rules.)
    Back to top Go down
    http://dgraymananimerp.forumotion.com/

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am

Jesus Christ Ven don't be so naive! I told you that I decided to do that AFTER I saw how Shiro is handling the forum! He made me a leader, someone he didn't know! What circle of friends are you talking about? I have never met this guy before! I did that only because Shiro allowed me to! He gave me the powers! He wasn't careful! I could have deleted the whole forum but I didn't. I deleted only few thread to you as a WARNING that you have a bad leader! He gave admin powers to someone who was too lazy to even set up her own division! Where is he anyways? There are problems with his forum and he didn't try anything to solve them!

And LIKE I SAID I didn't switch the accounts, I just switched the profiles! If you don't know what that means I will explain you.
    The passwords stayed the same for both me and Scoobyer.
    Our posts stayed the same. If you go to "Hamashi Misuri" posts you will see Scoobyers posts because it is HER account. If you go to my posts you will see Hamashi Misuri's posts because this IS my account. I just changed PROFILES. So giving her password isn't the solution because she will then have MY account and not hers.
    Back to top Go down
    Ven Namikaze
    Squad 6 captain
    Ven Namikaze

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:58 am

There is no sense in arguing with someone who is so blind by their own actions. Listen, what you did wasn't to show anything, you just proved how worthless of a leader you can be. That is all. If you have any further problems or actions you wish to take care of, you can address Katsura, Shiro, Keitaro, or myself (though I have no control of this site). I am sure one of these people can take care of you.
    Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 am

xD This is so sad that it makes me laugh.

Cough, Ven Namikaze, I was never a leader of this forum. xD The only true leader is Shiro. He never asked me if I want to be admin, he just said that I am his new Admin. How am I a bad leader if I never wanted to be a leader lol??? If I cared about being a good leader I would stay here and be good, but I wanted to show you guys that Shiro is not taking care of your privacy because as an Admin you can see a lot about people and if there is a bad Admin, your addresses could end up in wrong hands.

When you click on someones IP you get the exact address of a person, it even shows your house on google maps. Do you really think that every fool deserves to know those information?
    Back to top Go down
    Ven Namikaze
    Squad 6 captain
    Ven Namikaze

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:30 am

Please discontinue any further discussions in this thread.
    Back to top Go down
    Himuura Kenshin
    Admin
    Himuura Kenshin

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 am

She does have a point. Why would you trust a forum to someone you barely know? It does make him a bad leader if he is naive to the point of trusting someone who is utterly unknown afterall.
    Back to top Go down
    Komamura
    Squad 7 Captain
    Komamura

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 pm

all great points but the thing is you did it and you took someones hard work away for another time and you made everyone else get so pissed and i even know someone who has quit the site now its not aboutyour points its the fact you did this at everyone elses expence seriously
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.teamexyo.webs.com
    Katsura
    Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
    Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
    Katsura

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Thread Closed. You guys are a bunch of immature idiots. and Misuri, I'm banning your account. You have made a horrible mistake with angering me. So Long.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

ATTENTION! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!
    Page 1 of 1