BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)

Go down 
+5
Scoobyer
Katsura
Komamura
Ven Namikaze
Keitaro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Tee Hee

._________________________________________________________.

My face was longer so that means I win. XD
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Umm o.0 guys sorry to be a bad admin but me and katsura and really take all of yall on by ourselfs without any help lol
Back to top Go down
https://bleachgotei.forumotion.com
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Well That's debatable but in the last event it was basically just you and two captain participating. Nobody else had much a a place. So if each person has an opponent then everyone has a challenge and can do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Shiro, no one likes a bragger, Also. I know who Katsura is, Jeno. And i've seen his RP. Is good. But i think i can take him out to lunch and have him back by 2PM.

As for you, i've yet to see you RP yet. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:19 pm

well we need to get more people to join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm

That will take time, Shiro. Patience.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:27 pm

i know but scobyer i know u r experienced in bein an arrancar but idk bout sakuya
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Yah that will take a while. So thats why this event is just for now. Then once we get a good amount of members we won't have to convert some good guys to bad.

Also SakuyaOokouchi will still be a vizard and I'll still be a captain... just brainwashed with evil worms.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:50 pm

i like evil hollows better not worms=P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Sides, Vizards have the ability to over pass power and speed. So, i think any and all Captain would have to put more effort into their Character Stats.

Also, i'd like to begin by saying. I'm a Para, Desc, Detailed RPer. So if you can't match the post, don't attempt to spar me. ._.
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Not to be a jerk Shiro, But I know Sakuya's skill. He could defeat the two of us while playing Nintendo Wii at the same time. We need to even this up ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:04 pm

o.0 OMG A NINTINDO WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow he is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm

lolswut? I haz xbox D:
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:16 am

Keitaro wrote:
Hi Kori! Oh, by the way, I kinda need your Promo video info if you dont mind. ^_^
Kori sits there blankly

"Please explain, I get so lost around her sometimes"

Scoobyer wrote:
Alrighty then we have
Bad Guys
*Katsura
*Shiro
*SakuyaOokouchi
*Scoobyer

Good Guys
*Ven Namikaze
*Keitaro
*Komamura
*Kori Ookami
*Mitsune05
*Himuura Kenshin
*Hamashi Misuri

We need 2 more captains to volunteer and be bad guys. Of course we need an excuse for their betrayal. It could be: One of the vizerds or arrancar invented a super evil worm that has been inserted into the brains of a few captain and it controls there brain! So now the captains with the worm controlling them are evil. How to get the worm out is beyond me so figure it out! I don't mind being a bad-guy but 2 others have to come too. That way it's even.

I'm up for being on the bad guys side, but I want for unknown reason :p
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

Location : Somewhere in the darkness, shrouded by hate, anger, and depression.

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Do let me remind all of you to ask before recording a name. Some people might not tolerate that. Anyway, noticing Shiro talk about taking everyone, isn't that flaming? But who cares, so what is this whole thing about, good guys/bad guys? Im in school typing this so I cant surf the pages.

EDIT: I went thru all the pages and I would like to say wow...

First off, everyones power level should be equal reguardless of your background. This should not be some, "Oh since Im a hybreed (vizard) I get more speed, strength etc." The same applies for an espada or arrancar. What ever rank you are, should correspond to the power and ranks of someone in a division. Frankly this should be addressed to everyone and taken into affect. If you start boosting the power of one group, people will get mad and call GM.

Its like me being a recruit and beating a 10th seat, huge difference. Nom I'm not saying that you guys want to create a power gap that big. But one group should not over power any other. That would eliminate RP-manship. So if I may, SakuyaOokouchi, giving Vizards an extra speed and/or strength boost would be faulty in RP and make some people mad.

For example its just like saying that the 11th cannot go down unless you have equal or greater reiatsu. Even then he still doesn't go down. Or like saying that the 2nd is a bunch of speed demons that are faster than anyone. Possibly even meaning that the 13th division has the greatest kidou users.

Now, I dont want people to take everything I said to heart, this is what I feel. I feel what I said can help towards the betterment of this site and its workings.

Thank you~ Ven Namikaze

PS. Recheck what we can moderate. I was in the 1st division and seen that I am able to mod Kasumi's forums, just as I am able to do with everyone else.

Last edited by Ven Namikaze on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-read)
Back to top Go down
http://dgraymananimerp.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Exactly, Ven. Is your opinion. But as a Co-Admin. I'm bringing this to light with the rest of the Co-Admins and the admin.

Like i said, is your opinion. Can't change how you feel about me classifying my character to have a 5% boost on his speed from training from being Vizard. Strength, is a matter of though. I mean, the only way i would seem more powerful, is because of my RP skills. Yes, i do take pride in how significant and very detailed my RP is.

I'm not saying im over powering any Captain, i'm just saying, regardless of power boost or not, i will destroy you, hands down. ( Sounds abit narcissus and egomaniac. But like i said, take pride in my RPing. )

Also, if you have any more concern ideas, please send them to the idea forum. the topic at hand is about a battle between good vs Evil. thank you.

And by the way, everyone has equal power as a group user. But that shall be changed pretty soon. I'm gonna be talking to Shiro about only allowing everyone to have use of their own Barrack and the Archive thread.

Be patiant, we are still playing around with ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Whats puzzeling me is this condencending attitude towards other members... All I keep seeing is people talking about themself in such a way that frankly is quite annoying. Now that I addressed how people are acting. Sakuya, what I said should have been addressed in this thread, not suggestions. If I was gonna make a suggestion I would have said, lets work on an equal skill chart. If a skill chart was to be made, in which I made two, each one is eqaul. The Head Espada is equal to captain. If Shiro asks me to make one for Vizards, the head vizard will be equal to a captain. No exception, thats how power should work. Im not saying everyone be equal in terms of speed, some people might wanna max their speed out as compared to hakuda.

Please quit with the flaming. You told Shiro not to bragg, but you are doing absolutely the same thing as him. We, as you said, are discussing good and evil. Not our RP skill... I perfer to let my work show how good I am.

Anyway, I guess I will participate in this event. Good side (I hope I'm not the only one... Since everyone likes to RP as a bad guy).
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Well how one decides to hold themselves is there choice whether it be with humility or arrogance. You can't lecture someone on that without it going to a personal level since it all fairness it is their own personality and own preference. This discussion is beginning to sound like a churlish quarrel and it sucks.
Also I feel like only 4 or 5 of us are really contributing/ arguing
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 pm

okay when we get the numbers in for the bad and evil sides ill give the seats for my side. i guess it is ganna be espadas vs. captains event?
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm

No not really, More of a espada, vizard and some captain vs. captains event. Question
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

hmm okay but u and kori aint vizards tho?
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Her and Kori are captains though. Also, if Kyle participates theres one VC. I would also like, to talk Shiro over MSN this weekend, if he cares. Anyway, yeah so as it stands there are 5 bad guys and 6 good guys.
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Bad Guys
*Katsura
*Shiro
*SakuyaOokouchi
*Scoobyer
*Kori Ookami

Good Guys
*Ven Namikaze
*Keitaro
*Komamura
*Mitsune05
*Himuura Kenshin
*Hamashi Misuri
* The VC

If one good guys transfers it'll be even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 am

for the last time, Ven. I will say it only once. If you have an issue with anything relating skills and power. Take it to the suggestion thread. Enough said.

Now, as for the event. I like how things are rolling, Scoobyer. Now, for one more good person, i have someone in mind. I just have to talk to her tonight.

Shiro, i have a few ideas im gonna throw at you when you are next on. It has to do with Spar arenas. Just leave me a PM or you can always find me on MSN.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Scoobyer can i talk to u in the Char box please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next