BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)

Go down 
+5
Scoobyer
Katsura
Komamura
Ven Namikaze
Keitaro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:42 am

Misuri what are you talking about? I am Scoobyer!! It's not funny! And what happened to my division??
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

Location : Somewhere in the darkness, shrouded by hate, anger, and depression.

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Something funny is going on here. MY mansion just got deleted. That had to be the work of a Admin or SMod.

Keitaro
Scoobyer
Shiro
Katsura
Hamashi Misuri
Or Kasumi.

Those are the only 6 people with the power to do this.
Back to top Go down
http://dgraymananimerp.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:37 pm

MY whole division got deleted!! All that work for nothing!! What is going on??
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 pm

I guess one of the Smods/Admins/Co-Admins thinks its funny to delete hard work. So speaking of all captains I think that the Smods/Admins/Co-Admins that were appointed should step down till this resolution is solved, or else all of the divisions will be deleted.

Now, this is just a something Im throwing out there.
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Oi,oi. This ain't funny. I take a brief leave and the whole site goes down the toilet. Who needs to die? If this continues I will put the board offline until a solution can be found.
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 pm

well i have not been posting lately but im pretty sure its one of our new members (not saying anyone its just none of the other sites have done this and im pretty sure most of the originals arent capable of figuring this out once again no offence)
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamexyo.webs.com
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 pm

What? So Ive been hearing of threads being deleted?
For the record, this is not a work of mine =.= I actually took a brief leave and I have currently no idea what has been going on ....
So its either the s-mods? Or I have no idea actually. I hope we figure it out...
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am

Whoa whoa whoa! What's going on here? I can assure you all I had nothing to do with this. I know it takes hard work to put up threads, and I would never delete any of them, OR hack anybodies profile. I promise that. So for the moment we need to figure out what just happened. Who was a newly appointed S-mod? I think we should also consider that maybe someone hacked the entire site, gaining control of all accounts and Admin power.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 am

I agree with Keitaro. We can't just go around assuming it was a mod or captain.
Maybe the Head Admin knows about this and is in the process of fixing it?
Other than that, I have no idea who would delete threads so carelessly, knowing people have worked hard on them! D:
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 am

Now, it wasn't the work of a regular mod/Captain/VC. It had to be the work of someone that was way ahead of everyone. But, when I came back I seen Knives on the site with complete Admin power, power that Shiro NEVER GAVE HIM. But Knives isn't someone to tamper with other sites affairs. We should make an announcement telling everyone to change their password encase so said person tries to get back on. Katsura I agree with you, the site should be put on hold till everything is resolved. Its for the betterment of the site. Who would want to join a site knowing that we might get hacked, again. So I think its best we under-go the board being offline. Again just my thoughts and concerns for the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 am

Yesh I saw that too! It still says that he is an admin! We should wait for Shiro to see what he has to say. Was there any new problems?

Last edited by Scoobyer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Haven't checked.

To anyone that has had any divisional problems, profile problems. Post them here, and claim your division. As I shall do, though its not new.

Ven 6th division- Avatar changed to "vulgarity", location changed to "stupidity." (All fixed). Division lost the mansion as of now. I cannot check the rest till later. (Problem not yet fixed.

That is all you should do. It would make it easier for Shiro and Katsura to address what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I thought that Kniveswood being an Admin was something Shiro had approved?
How did he get here? And is he supposed to be admin?
In any case, I am lost beyond belief. I read the rule overview that Knives had made, and I didnt know Sigs couldnt exceed 500x100 @.@
Sumi is confused, and therefore, shall watch from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Ok, well here were my problems.

11th: Avatar changed to a vulgar and inappropriate picture. That is all at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 am

My problem: My whole division got deleted, every single thread.
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:25 am

umm i havent had anything done to my account. or my threads is it because of my password and am i just lucky? well either way did u guys change your passwords?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Can't the Squad 3 captain retieve those files?
I suggest that until we get all this sorted out, everyone have their threads and things saved onto their computer as a document on Word or something.
Thats what Im doing, so I wont be mad if this hacker dude person deletes things. Still, Ill be enraged if it does happen.
Nothing has happened to me yet, but I best no count my sheeps yet. Ill keep my eye on things around here, and make sure i figure out where this is coming from. My VC will also be on lookout.

Well Kommamura, thats good that things havent happened to your account yet!
But....I havent changed my password and yet nothing has happened to me. So I cannot be to sure if thats whats "saving" us from hacking.
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 pm

o i havent either but that could be the issue
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 am

Now brings me to another question, due to the fact that I am not so much liked on forums. Erm, do any of you have a current account with BA? If you do, have you ever had a large dispute with a mod/smod? These questions are for those who have had your account tampered with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

I was thinking about Misuri who was acting weird the other day. She said that she is the real Scoobyer (??) and then suddenly disappeared. I dunno but I think that is weird. Maybe she has something to do with everything? She is an admin after all.
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:22 pm

That is true... I haven't seen her in a long while. It is kinda strange, well, we should address Shiro and have him remove her Admin powers, than a slight questioniare can be given to her. If she is unable to fullfill what the Admins give, than she be removed from Admin power. Its as simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 pm

So I don't know what is going on but I think that Shiro should remove her powers! She is claiming to be me and she wants to fool us all! People I am Na-chan, don't believe her! Also, I can't log in my Yahoo from some reason and I am afraid it had been hacked! I am going to change my password here but that is all I can do.

Last edited by Scoobyer on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 pm

This has gotten out of control. I have been contacted by Ichimaru saying that this person is an imposter. If you are Scoobyer than answer this one question. What did you do to the ice cream I gave you in the 6th division mansion. The questions:

What was the icecream?
What did you do to the icecream?
What words did you say?

I remember each and every single one of these questions. So if you slip up once, I promise you, that Shiro and Katsura will bring the ban hammer down on you.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Hotaru doesn't eat food. She drinks blood. Explaining her zanpakutou.
She threw the ice cream at one of the arcade game things and then acted as it were a game. She then calmly explained that she simply doesn't eat. Shortly after that the rule was passed that we can't be in two places at once so I had to leave.

Also I stopped telling people to call me Na-chan quite a little while ago since it never caught on at school.
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm

You never said you drank blood, you did say you didn't eat. Nor did you explain your zanpakuto.

I also asked what was the icecream I gave you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next