BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles   Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Once you've been deem (by me) fit enough to be a ranked officer (20th seat and up) you'll be able to get a zanpakutou. Of course zanpakutou abilities will vary depending on what rank you've obtained.

There are two types of Abilities you must know about:
The first type are 'Riatsu Based Abilities'
Riatsu Based Abilities' are abilities that do not use strength but riatsu. For example:
*Izuru's Wabisuke- with every strike the victim becomes heavier.

The second type are 'Regular abilities'
Regular abilities are abilities that use strength or your control.
*Toushiro's Hyourinmaru - When that giant dragon of ice is formed.

Zanpakutou Name:
Zanpakutou appearance (sealed):
Shikai appearance:
Bankai appearance:
Zanpakuto spirit:
Inner world:
Abilities (regular):
Abilities (riatsu based):
Bankai Abilities:

The number of zanpakutou abilities you can have vary depending on what rank you are:
* 1 regular ability

*1 regular
*1 riatsu based

*2 regular
*1 riatsu based

*2 regular
*2 riatsu based

*3 regular
*2 riatsu based

*3 regular
*3 riatsu based
* 1 Bankai premature ability (if training is complete)

*4 regular
*3 riatsu based
* 1 Bankai ability(if training is complete)

*4 regular
*4 riatsu based
* 2 Bankai abilities (if training is complete)

*5 regular
* 4 riatsu based
* 3 Bankai abilities

All Zanpakuto's have to be checked over by me before posting in this thread
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles   Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Zanpakutou Name:Panda-en (flaming panda)

Zanpakutou appearance (sealed): just a regular katana

Shikai appearance: it has a black handle the is slightly grooved. the blade is about a meter long and has a glowing red strand of metal in the center of the flat part of the blade. on the hand gard is six spikes three going to the left and three on the right

Bankai appearance:not learned yet

Zanpakuto spirit: a giant panda that has a faitn red glow

Inner world: a foggy and peaceull courtyard with many bamboo plants
Abilities (regular): 1. the blade can grow to two meters long 2. with a giant swing a huge fireball flys out of the end of the blade 3. the blade can become transparent. it can light on fire causing more damage.

Abilities (riatsu based): 1. blade turns into a giant flaming panda that only fleek can ride on. but since the sword is the panda fleek only has a katana in his hand. 2 a ghostly figure takes the sword and fights for fleek. in turn fleek does not have a weapon to defend with. the ghostly figure is only the rank of a recruit and when it is barely nicked by a sword the figure disapears and the sword is left in the air for fleek to retrieve. fleek has to be within 20 feet of the figure for it to fight. 3 the blade will ast a purple glow and will weaken a sword whenever it touches fleeks blade 4. the blde will heat up and give off heat waves that not onl make everything twenty degrease hotter but will also distort how everything looks to the oponent and fleek

Bankai Abilities:not learned yet
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles   Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 am

Zanpakutou Name: Tsumekai and Seigra

Zanpakutou Release: Ignite, Seigra!

Bankai Release: Freeze over the earth, Tsumekai, and burn everything in your path, Kenzi Seigra!

Zanpakutou appearance (sealed):
Spoiler:

Shikai appearance:
Spoiler:

Bankai appearance:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto spirit:
Spoiler:
Each spirit acts accordingly to it's environment. (below) the fire dragon has a hot temper, and is very easily angered. He will attack anything that stands in his way. The ice dragon, however, is quite the opposite. He is calm, and collected. He contemplates his words very carefully before uttering them, and will not attack unless given a powerful reason. Keitaro's first release only has one sword because of the fact that the fire dragon is quick to come to a fight, while the ice dragon waits until Keitaro calls upon bankai to show itself.

Inner world: Keitaro's inner world is a very large cave, that is split into two parts. One side is fiery and very hot. The other, is icy, and freezing cold. These two area's inside the cave are split by a fissure. Standing in the center of the fissure is a circular rock formation, which Keitaro stands on in his visits. The two dragons constantly throw things at each other across the fissure, although they stop when Keitaro is in the cave. The cave appears to have to entrance or exit, with large stalagtites hanging from the ceiling. The cave is actually at quite the comfortable temperature, the cold and hot canceling each other out. The darker dragon (Above) lives on the fire side, while the lighter dragon (above) lives on the icy side.

Abilities (regular): 1. Keitaro can ignite his blade on fire, giving 2nd to 3rd degree burns to those he cuts. This ability can also be used for other aspects, such as lighting a torch.

2. Keitaro may launch a large fire slash at his opponents, quite similar to Ichigo's Getsugatenshou.

3. Keitaro can grow a tail of flame, The main use of this tale is to be slammed into the enemy, if Keitaro's arms are unusable. this can cause 2nd to 3rd degree burns depending on the severity of the hit. The tale has a spike on the end, allowing for stabbing movement as well.

4. Keitaro may manipulate the flames on his blade to form the shape of a large dragon, 20 feet tall and 15 feet wide not including wing span. This dragon may be launched towards his opponent, but after the dragon hits it's mark, it will dissipate. The burns received from this dragon will be 3rd degree unless other circumstances are brought forth.

5. Keitaro's right hand (non-dominant) can become incased in flame, taking the shape of large claws. These can cause up to 2nd degree burns, depending on the severity of the hit. The flame reaches back to the middle of his forearm, allowing for several other uses of these claws.

Abilities (riatsu based): 1. Keitaro may heat up his body up to 300 degrees F, making him very painful to touch. This heat can also emanate from his body, reaching up to 10 feet in a circular radius.

2. TBA

3. TBA

4. TBA

Bankai Abilities: 1. Keitaro can launch a a slash of ice, quite similar to Ichigo's Getsugatenshou. This ice may freeze weeker enemies whole, while freezing stronger enemies' limbs. The ice is very sharp, and if you do not get frozen in it, you will surely be cut.

2. Keitaro may attach both blades, forming into one single sword. The sword's color will turn grey, along with adding a unique ability. Keitaro may emit a large amount of steam, forming a cloud of it around the opponent. He has complete control over this steam. For example, he could heat up the steam, and throw it at the enemy, burning them severly. Keitaro may also freeze the steam, sending a massive amount of small shards of ice at the opponent. This steam is movable, and can be moved to different locations.

3. Keitaro gathers the steam back into his blade, also collecting the reiatsu that was placed in it. The blade will begin to glow, and his final move will start. Keitaro gathers every last bit of his remaining reiatsu into the blade, and plunges it into the ground. It will take only a moment to charge, and then will release a blast similar to that of a nuclear explosion. This is a one time move, and cannot be repeated twice in the same battle.

NOTE: This last move can also harm Keitaro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles   Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleventh Division's Zanpakutou Profiles
Page 1 of 1