BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Eleventh Division Character Profiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

Eleventh Division Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Eleventh Division Character Profiles   Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Eleventh Division Character Profiles The_Eleventh_Division_Captain_by_NagatoSan

Once you have been accepted into the 11th Squad, please post this information!

Name:

Height (optional):

Weight (optional):

Hair colour:

Eye colour:

Zanpakutou (Link as well please):

Appearance:

Personality:

Character History:

Other:
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Character Profiles   Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 am

Name: fleek

Height: 6"2"

hair color: changes every day but usually purple

Eye color: changes with mood but usually purple

Zanpakutou: https://bleachgotei.forumotion.com/t206-eleventh-division-s-zanpakutou-profiles

Appearance: fleek isnt extremely muscular but isnt week eather. he has a smaal keychain of a panda on his belt at all times. his hair is usually spiked.

Personality: he is always your best friend. when hes fighting or training he tends to be a little more serios but when hes just hanging out hes alway fun loveing

Character History:fleek died by a masive nuclear explosion. he trained to be a soul reaper and now hes here. when he was alive he used to be an actor. he had a wife and two kids

Other: fleek doesnt like it when you mess with anything of his that deals with pandas. anything else that he owns that doesnt involve pandas he doesnt really care about.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Character Profiles   Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 am

Name: Keitaro Kenpachi

Height (optional): 6'5"

Weight (optional): 273

Hair colour: Dark brown

Eye colour: grey

Zanpakutou (Link as well please): Seigra and Tsumekai

Appearance: A very muscular man, having large biceps and the likes. His Haori is ripped along the edges, looking very battle worn. His shinigami's cloak is also sleeveless, allowing him to demonstrate his muscle and power. Keitaro wears only one accesory. A ring on his right middle finger. It has no jewels, being a simple gold band. There is, however, an inscription. "Sei and Lina forever." The origin of this ring is explained in the backstory. He has many scars, although the most prominent being a slash going down his left eye.

Personality: Keitaro is actually very kind to his friends, but to those he is fighting, he wishes death. Keitaro is a demon during battle, his eyes becoming a darker grey than before. Keitaro may have a messed up mind, although most people assume that if you become a Kenpachi, you have no mind at all.

Character History: Keitaro died in a brutal samurai battle, althoug he retains no memory of this. He lived alone, and gained no lovers during his time in the world of the living. He acted obsessed with honor, using that a as a cover up for his addiction to fighting. Keitaro was known as the "Unbeatable monster" residing in Rukongai district 64. People from all around Soul Society would come to challenge him, and all would either go home limping, or not go home at all. He made no friends, due mostly to the fact of his reputation. One day, a man came up to him giving him the usual.

"I challenge you, you beast!" He had said full of pride, as they always did. Of course Keitaro accepted, but this fight was different than the rest. It began to get difficult for him, and he did not injure the man as much as he thought he would. Eventually Keitaro was beaten, laying on the ground in pain. The man limped out of there, feeling victorious. Keitaro had only been able to get one meens of identification. He had stolen a ring off of the man's finger during the fight. He assumed the male name engraved was the very person who had defeated him, and became determined. Determined to find this man one day, and destroy him. Keitaro trained to become stronger, and eventually enrolled in the Academy. To this day, no one has beaten him in a fight except that man, and Keitaro is still searching for the one who defeated the "Unbeatable monster".

Other: He likes to fight. ALOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Character Profiles   Eleventh Division Character Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleventh Division Character Profiles
Page 1 of 1