BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto Empty
PostSubject: [Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto   [Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 am

Squad 1 Captain: Kasumi Aria Yamamoto
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto Ccpose

Name: Kasumi Aria Yamamoto
Age of Death: 24 (in human years)
Soul Reaper Age: 224

Personality:
Kasumi is a calm and collected women, who always prefers to set the example accordingly. She is optemistic, and always finds the good in people. Her noble past has made her a noble person, but she does not allow for cockyness among her squad members. She is always a defender, and a fighter. She is a strong believer in fate.
Although she is always calm and cheerful, she can get aggressive.
In battle, she is graceful and serious, and does not let the enemy get the best of her.

Human Life:
As a human, Kasumi lived a life of a noble, having all the riches one could possibly desire. Although she was an only child, she was expected to act accordingly, her high status as a noble heiress would require her to act precisely. She was always quiet as a child, and never broke the rules. She believed in a society where people followed the rules, and keeping peace at bay.

She lived this life, until one day, she grew tired of living the life she did, and she decided she`d go out on her own, in the world she never knew. Her parents never allowed for her to ruin the name of her family, so they disowned her completely.

Kasumi`s life afterwards changed. Using the skills she learned in noble sword class, she mastered the art of swords, and became known as "The Green Haired Master".
She managed to become everything she wanted to, and accomplished all her desires.
She became leader of a prestigious village, and sought to protect those around her.
With her noble personality, many women and men and even young children admired her.
But with admiration, also came hate.
Many women envied Kasumi, despising her for her natural strength, beauty, and talent.
Some even rose to the challenge of battling her for place as leader, but all crumbled under her talent.
A graceful fighter in the battlefield, she defeated all who opposed her, earning her the title "Fearless yet Brilliant Green".

Tragic Death:
The death of Kasumi was a quick one, as she was ambushed my a group of assassins sent from a rival village to kill her. It was later discovered that the group of assassins wasn't from another village, but her own.

Life after Death:
After her sudden death, Kasumi made her way towards the Soul Society, where she was brought by a Soul Reaper himself. Quickly seeing that her talent was irrevocably and unmistakeably good, he suggested she study at the Soul Reaper Academy, and graduate to become an honorary Soul Reaper.
Interested, Kasumi studied at the famous academy, where she later graduated with high marks in Kido, Bakudo, Hakuda, and zanjutsu.
Before long, her eye caught the Council 44. Upon a test, Kasumi's power levels would be tested, to see if she was capable of becoming a captain of the Gotei 13.
After mastering the test, she was assigned the famous position as Squad 1 captain.

Favorite Quotes:
"I will continue to battle my fate, until this body is no more."
"My resolve will not waver."
"The time for negotiation has passed us now."
"Only the memories within me, from my past remain..."
"You do not speak out because you are afraid. I am not afraid, and therefore, shall be the voice of reason!"
"Let out blades do the talking!"
"If I do not move first, how can I ever expect my squad members to follow? I must always set the example, in both character and grace..."
"Fear is in the eyes of those who are afraid to lose. Go into battle, believing that you shall win, and believe me, you will..."[/center]

Zanpakuto:
Zanpakuto Name: Kurenaisora (Crimson Sky)
Shikai Release Command: Engulf the crimson sky with your flames! Kurenaisora!
Bankai Release Command: Bankai! Kurenaisora-shingai! (Crimson Sky Terror)

Sealed appearance:
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto 214b7uu

Spirit Appearance:
[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto Konachancom-97440chaigidhiellfujiwara_no_mokoulong_hairmoonnhhhightred_eyestouhouwhite_hair
Kurenaisora or Kurenai as most often know, is the spirit residing within Kasumi`s Zanpakuto. Kurenai is a quiet spirit, who often stays on the sidelines, watching the battles. She enjoys fighting on a daily basis, but she never fights anyone else`s battle. She is determined to fight someone on the same level, and she's always up for a new challenge.
She is wise, and often demonstrates this by giving Kasumi advice. Though she seems generous, she can be hardheaded at times.

Back to top Go down

[Squad 1] Kasumi Yamamoto
Page 1 of 1