BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements Empty
PostSubject: [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements   [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:46 am

[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements Squad1kanji

Here, Squad members may post any type of in-squad announcements!
As a member of Squad 1, you are to check up here frequently for new announcements and any type of news!

For the first announcement, I am pleased to inform you that we have chosen our Squad Motto! It is:

"Your empty threats are no match for our superior powers!" [Squad 1]

Please copy our motto onto your signature!
If you need a signature picture, please request one from me! (: Id be glad to design you all one!
Back to top Go down
Sayako Kurahashi

Sayako Kurahashi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements   [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 am

I like to request a siggy from you!

I would also like to make a request for a coffee shop here. Let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements   [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 am

A siggy from me? Yay! Of course I`d make you one my awesome VC!
Feel free to give me the specifics of what you want on it!
Just submit your app in the Signature shop, located in the Headquarters section of the Squad!
As for a coffee shop, What do you mean exactly?

I am planning to make a discussion thread, where all the officers and members may suggest threads, ideas, and other things. So be on the lookout for that!

Also, Sayako, I moved your Profile onto the Ranking Section. I made it your own thread, because where you had it originally was merely the Ranking Guidelines. If you want, you can repost it, since where I put it, it looks like I made it. So feel free to repost it as your own, and I will delete my thread. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements   [Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Squad 1] In-Squad Announcements
Page 1 of 1