BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) Empty
PostSubject: [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only)   [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:07 pm

[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) F34e1ec4fd0f10_full
Welcome Recruits,
To The Yamamoto Academy!

[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) 49551_156cee4d17258cb70885

Created by the Noble Yamamoto Family ages ago, the Yamamoto Academy is an academy where members from Squad 1 may come, to hone their skills as a Soul Reaper.
Officers may pick which areas they can train in.
As for recruits, Captain Yamamoto will specifically assign you to a section you desire. Please note, you may only be in one area of practice at a time.

The Academy offers basic skills in:
-Hakuda- Hand to Hand Combat
-Bakudo & Kido
-Zanjutsu or Sword handling skills
-Spiritual energy conservation & handling

If you are a recruit, reporting in for Basic training with the Taichou, please post your arrival.
As for officers, Please follow this outline and wait for Captain approval.

[Name]
[Rank]
[Practice Area]
[Instructor] **In this case, you may choose any other captain from the Forum, as long as they know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sayako Kurahashi

Sayako Kurahashi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only)   [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 am

[Name] Sayako Kurahashi

[Rank] Vice Captain

[Practice Area] Bakuda

[Instructor] Kasumi Yamamoto
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only)   [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 am

Kasumi sat in a small room, surrounded by brimming green candles. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. Quickly, she stood up and took a deep breath.
"It seems that I shall wait, for the arrival of my so called 'Vice Captain'. I hope she does not disappoint me. She is second in command after all. But before she can take such responsibilities, I must give her a test; not to beat her down, but to see to what extend she can raise her powers. If she can survive, she is worthy to be called my 'commanding officer'. If not, then she is not worthy, or well prepared. This shall be interesting indeed..." Kasumi smiled, talking to a light spirit that appeared before her.
"Kurenai, we must take it easy at first. You can`t be as reckless as you usually are with Sayako..." Kasumi instructed the spirit.
"How very unappealing. Fine--If that it what it takes to finally get out and into battle, then fine, Ill take it easy with the women. But if she cannot even release her Bankai, it will be a great disappointment to me, and you..." Kurenai smiled malevolently. Kasumi nodded in agreement, and waited for the arrival of Sayako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only)   [Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Squad 1] Yamamoto Academy (For Squad 1 members Only)
Page 1 of 1