BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do not Touch this your your Dead!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

Do not Touch this your your Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Do not Touch this your your Dead!   Do not Touch this your your Dead! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:16 pm

SHINIGAMI
USERNAME-Shiro
[IMG*]Insertpicturehere[/IMG*]
CodenameShiro

O u t o f C h a r a c t e r

Hello, my name is Shiro Dantes. Do the math - I've been alive for 14 years, and I've been role-playing for a year. I heard of this site from no one. Rules, rules, password "Password".

BASICS /
Laying down the bricks //

Nicknames | Little Shiro
Date Of Birth |05-16-1996
Age |14
Sexuality |male
Ethnicity |white
Occupation |Squad 2
Loyalty |Kasumi Suzumei

ABILITIES //
Proof of who I am //

Zanpakutou

Zanpakutou Spirit | Her name is Dākusame (dark Shark). She is a 5'5 girl with a shark fin on your back what doesn't point out real far. She has a black nikini top on with a Black bone mimi skirt(like hailbels relase.). Dākusame Like to swim in the ocean of her world and scare anyone who dares to go in. She always like it when i jump in with her and we splash and play around.
Inner World | Her inner world is kinda odd for someone like her. It is a Huge ocean with a nice blue sky with pillars in the water that goes above the water to. The Pillars are black and circular. The water is as clear as a dimand and can see right through it. No other creatures live in the water or the sky but Dakusame
Sealed state |Her sealed states is just a small wakazashi (like gins). The blade is black on the top part of it and silver on the bottom part. The guard is like a happy and sad face if you turn it right. The hilt is black with gold dimands in it. At the End of the hilt is a white string that goes bout 9 inches. The Sheath is just a black Sheath with a shark on it and a black String to hold it up. Shiro keeps his blade on the lower part of his back side ways

Shikai
Overall Ability | When She goes into her release state. A Huge black Cylinder of black lighting appears around Shiro and his opponent. No one can Leave or go in the cylinder when the bottom touches the ground and the tops closes. When fight anyone who touches the walls will get electricutes with a small amount of damage, but not enought to knock em out or sivilery injure anyone. When shiro fights anyone he can take can the wall down and trap anyone who tries to interfear with his fight.

Release phrase | Praise, Dakusame

Shikai Appearance |Dakusame's release form is like a staff blade. The staff part of the wepon is just a long staff with a hilt of a blade in the middle of it. It is the staff is stright black. The guard is not every long but at the ends of it they have 4 circles around it like a square kinda. The blade is a rectangle blade and just plain silver.

Bankai
Overall Ability | (DO NOT USE)
Release phrase | (DO NOT USE)
Bankai Appearance | (DO NOT USE) [IMG*]image url (if there is an image)[/IMG]

APPEARANCE //
Further than just the skin //

Height |3"5
Weight |90 pounds
Hair color & Style |White and a hair style like gin ichimaru's
Eye color |drown
Overall Appearance |Shiro looks like any other shimigami he has a coat like kamono. It is like wat the soul reapers wear but open. Under that he has a lighter ninja outfit so he can over faster and quicker when he takes off his Kamono coat. He has white hair with a hair style like Gin's. He has Cute brown eyes. and barley smiles any.

PERSONALITY //
Understand the invisible //

Likes |

Like1 § Girls- well what else will he do when he has nothing to do lol
    Like2 § Discipline - because it will get your stronger and get you places you may never know
    Like3 § fighting- It will get you stronger
    Like4 § Honor- Because no one can take this away from you

Dislikes |

Dislike1 § Hollows-they annoy me
    Dislike2 § Paperwork-to long
    Dislike3 § killing allies-gets me down and might quit fighting
    Dislike 4 § disrespecting superior officers-cause i dont wanna get murdered by Kasumi Suzumei o.0

Fears | Shiro doesn't fear many things. Shiro fears Spiders,rats and Kasumi Suzumei. He fears rats because they like to run fast and so you cant catch them. He hates spiders cause they shoot web and web gets very sticky. Shrio fears Kasumi Suzumei the most because she will murder me o.0
Goals |My goal on here is not very long. They are to help squda 2 out when there is chaos. He Wants to work his way to the lieutenant of Squad 2 so he can help his friend Kasumi Suzumei when she is away. He wants to become stronge to help his friends in danger and to help never get his love ones hurt again. Finally to become more healthier and get faster and quicker
Overall Personality |Shiro Dantes has a tendency to be childish at times, mainly due to his inquisitive nature. At times he asks more questions than he should, which causes a bit of a headache for those around him. Along with hem inquisitiveness, Shiro can be seen as the stereotypical, airheaded “rich Boy” due to his upbringing. This lack of knowledge is thought to be what causes him curiosity. He is a young man with nearly boundless energy at times; a lack of energy usually indicates a change in the young man mood or health. Though Mitsuko is energetic, he is prone to bouts of anemia, which can cause him to pass out. This condition leads him to regular visits to the infirmary, where he receives blood infusions to alleviate her problems.

Despite his airheaded, childish nature, Shiro is a very kind person who cares about the well-being of others. He often shows compassion and gentleness to those around His. His main talent that brings his a little recognition among the Gotei is he performing of kidou. When he casts a spell, it can have a powerful effect. However, he is limited due to his thought process, only able to do the first spell that comes to mind.

HISTORY //
Tell me a tale... //

Birthplace |Kurakara Hospital
Mother |N/A
Father |N/A
Siblings |N/A
Other Relations |N/A
Companion |Kasumi Suzumei
Overall history |Shiro lived a much different life in his time prior to becoming a shinigami. He was discovered by his family shortly after his death, when he was wandering the streets of the district. His home then came to be in the First District of Western Rukongai, and he had a very sheltered upbringing. He was never allowed outside from the home alone, largely in part due to her anemic condition. In fact, the first time Shiro was really on his own occurred when he began his schooling at the Academy.

Often, Shiro would watch as her two older brothers would train in the nearby dojo. Her brothers were both being trained to become shinigami at the time Shiro’s abilities were discovered. During one of these training sessions, the young girl decided to mimic their practicing of a kidou spell, when the attempt backfired and she accidentally destroyed the dojo. For the safety of others that resided within the District, it was then suggested that young Shiro be sent to the Academy as well to learn how to control her reiatsu. Becoming a shinigami after her graduation was Shiro’s choice alone; her family would have rather kept her safe at home and away from harm. She, on the other hand, found that she had enjoyed much of her time within the academy and wished to continue on the path of a shinigami.

Shiro doesn’t remember anything of her life prior to her death. This is due to the fact that she died at a fairly young age. Her death has been blocked from her memory as well. It is thought that this is due to traumatic events that may have occurred leading to Shiro’s departure from the world.

RP SAMPLE //
Quote :

F A C E C L A I M //
GAME/SERIES |
Name |
Back to top Go down
https://bleachgotei.forumotion.com

Do not Touch this your your Dead!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRp :: News and Updates :: News-
Jump to: