BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters   [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 am

[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters Squad1kanji
Green symbolizes: life, nature, fertility, well being
Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. Grass green is the most restful color. Green symbolizes self-respect and well being.
Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony.

Squad 1 is all about being green! So I encourage all of you Squad members to please Go green!

Located within the Squad officer department, The Squad headquarters are visually green, having everything and anything green.
The meeting room has a comfortable viewing of the room, as well comfortable chairs to sit and enjoy small talk with the rest of the visiting members.
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters 3323117844_80f5fff103

Located within the greenery is a newly opened bar, where members can enjoy a few drink while sitting in everyones company.
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters Luxury-Lounge-and-bar-Interior-with-Beautiful-green-Lighting-Installation

Members can relax within the environmentally friendly lounge, where you can enjoy a few snacks provided by the noble maids.
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters Green_lounge-1280x1024

Lastly, members can tour the outside garden, famous for its greenery.
[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters Green_garden
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters   [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 am

Hotaru walked in and looked around for a little bit. The girl seemed to be about 5 or 6 years old yet a long captain coat dragged on the ground behind her. It was hard to believe this young girl was a captain.
"Hello??? Honeys? Where might you be?", She didn't sound like a young girl in the manner she spoke though.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters   [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Kasumi walked around the HQ, when all of a sudden, she heard a familar voice come from around the HQ. It was Hotaru, her fellow Captain accquaintance.
"Hello? My darling! How great it is to have you here!" Kasumi smiled and welcomed Hotaru. Her long green hair flowed in the breeze, and her Captain coat as well.
Back to top Go down
Sayako Kurahashi

Sayako Kurahashi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters   [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:21 am

Sayako walked into the squad 1 HQ. She was amazed at how beautiful her dearest friend Kasumi had decorated the space. She wondered around the area and made her way to the garden and had a small seat by the flowing fountain.

This is absolutely breathtaking...... Kasumi, you've out done yourself this time.

Sayako took in a deep breath and relaxed to the sound of the water, and the touch of the gently breeze against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters   [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 am

It was about daybreak, early in the morning when the famous Captain of Squad 1 managed to make her appearance around the Squad HQ. She saw her Vice Captain sitting around, and talking to herself.
"That`s Captain Yamamoto to you, my dear. Please abide calling me by my first name whe others around. I find it rude for people to call me by my first name, especially when in a group. But other than that, welcome my dearest Vice Captain to be. It`s been a while since I last saw you, Sayako. One could say, you disappeared for quite a while. Where is it you were gone off training? I hope you have gotten stronger since the last time we met..."
Kasumi paused, reminiscing the past.
She had met Sayako back then, during her long 6 years at the Soul Reaper Academy. She was only an instructor then, and Sayako had been her student. She felt such a bond with her, unlike anyone else.
Sayako was the only one who ever knew of Kasumi`s past as a noble lady, and Kasumi felt such trust towards her own. Now that Sayako was her appointed Vice Captain to be, she knew she had to test her old student.
"But you do know, my dear Vice Captain to be, I have to test your abilities. I have to make sure you survive within the 13 court guard squads. Meet me at the Yamamoto academy as soon as you can. I shall be waiting. Also, make sure all the paperwork is filed. We have to be ahead of everyone else. We lead by example, my dear..."
Kasumi smiled and slowly walked away, a gleam in her bronze eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sayako Kurahashi

Sayako Kurahashi

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters   [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am

Sayako felt ashamed that she had forgotten to address her captain formally in the presences of others. She quickly bowed in forgiveness to Captain Yamamoto.

Sorry my Captain! Please forgive my rudeness, it will never happen again!

My training has gone well, Captain, and yes it has been a long while. My training went rather well, I do believe that you will be satisfied with your findings.

Sayako reminiced about her training back in the real world. She had encountered soo many obstacles, but overcame each one with ease. The last one, however, was the hardest, and it was the one that she wished that she could forget.

Sayako nodded and smiled at her captain, and slowly stood up from where she had sat down.

Yes, Captain Yamamoto, I will report shortly to the Academy. And, consider the paperwork done my captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters   [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Page 1 of 1