BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi Empty
PostSubject: [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi   [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am

Squad 1 VC: Sayako Kurahashi

[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi ImagesCA5D8SPW
Sayako Kurahashi
Age at death: 24
Soul Reaper Age: 286

Personality:
Sayako is strong willed, optimistic, and kindhearted. She doesn't like to leave things unattended, and will defend what she believes is right to do. Sayako will always be there for those in need and lend out a helping hand.

Appearance:
Sayako is 5'6'' tall, slender built. Her eyes are blue with a hint of green and her hair is flowing red. She typically doesn't wear any make-up, unless necessary, her beauty is natural. Sayako is usually caught wearing a komono, very relaxed but classy all the time.

Human Life:
Sayako Kurahashi was born in the outskirt of Tokyo in a small village where she was known as a priestess. She took care of lost children and stood up for them when they needed it. When thiefs would arrive, she would be the one to banish them from the village, a protector if you will. Sayako was abandoned as a young child who needed to defend herself. She once fell in love with the leader of a rival village, but due to war, he was killed the night before they were to secretly marry. She stayed with the children, and hid her pain from everyone else.

Death:
After the death of her love, Sayako grew with anger and began to take vengence for his death. She ventured out and found herself in the village where the man that killed him lived. She snuck in to where he was sleeping and slowly raised her katana to stab him, but he somehow new that she was going to be there and stabbed her in the stomach. She stumbled out, but cast a small chant that cursed that man to live a miserable life of poverty and dispair right before she fell dead at the entrance of her village. Her body is buried next to her love.

Soul Reaper:
After her death, Sayako found herself wandering the streets of the Rukon District. The lowest of slumps, not sure what had happened to her. She made her way towards the a shinigami who was at a local shop. The shinigami seemed strong as she then collapsed in her presence. When she woke, she was in a clean room, well dressed and with food on the side. She regained her strength and began to train, applied for squad 1 where she was accepted as the new VC. She continues to train to be the best vice captain that the division needs for her to be. Sayako can be found either in the 1st division going over paperwork with her captain, lounging around within the HQ or in the 5th with her friend Hiroshi Arai.

Quotes & Interests:
Let me be the light that guides you through the darkness
Back to top Go down

[Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Page 1 of 1