BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » The site will be moving.
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
    The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

The New Layout

Go down 
    +5
    Kori Ookami
    Ven Namikaze
    Keitaro
    Komamura
    Katsura
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Katsura
    Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
    Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
    Katsura

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:11 am

I wasn't the one responsible for this. What do you people think of it. I personally think it takes away from what the forum was before, but thats my personal opinion.
    Back to top Go down

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 am

To be totally honest. I don't like it much. I mean, the lay out before was perfectly fine the way it was. It had more organization.

Now i can't RP, because i have to wait. And most of us had already started RPing and had our Profiles setup along with Zanny pros.

:/
    Back to top Go down
    Komamura
    Squad 7 Captain
    Komamura

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 am

SakuyaOokouchi wrote:
    To be totally honest. I don't like it much. I mean, the lay out before was perfectly fine the way it was. It had more organization.

Now i can't RP, because i have to wait. And most of us had already started RPing and had our Profiles setup along with Zanny pros.

:/
    agreed i dislike it alot squad 7 alraedy had alot going and now i cant figure out how to set up my squad anymore
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.teamexyo.webs.com
    Keitaro
    Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
    Keitaro

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 am

It doesn't really matter to me what the layout is, I mean I think its ok. I just am slightly miffed that I just lost everything I had for the 4th time. I would have liked to have been able to keep all the stuff I already had laid out...
    Back to top Go down

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:04 am

Thing is, he could of placed the threads aside, instead of deleting them, for the time being. But he deleted everything... I don't think he had a clue on what he was capable of doing. :/
    Back to top Go down
    Ven Namikaze
    Squad 6 captain
    Ven Namikaze

Location : Somewhere in the darkness, shrouded by hate, anger, and depression.

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:33 am

Well, I guess a new start was needed; though I agree to some extent on the loss of our pages. They all could have been archived. Also, we have less space to do things, so more than likly we will have clutteration in large abundancy. SUB FORMS CAN BE ADDED IN THE BARRACKS.

Thats all Ven has to say.
    Back to top Go down
    http://dgraymananimerp.forumotion.com/
    Kori Ookami
    Squad 9 Captain
    Kori Ookami

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:27 am

I have to once again upload everything T.T
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro
    Admin/Primera espada
    Admin/Primera espada
    Shiro

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 am

okay guys in sorry for this new layput. it is better. but on this one you can keep up were your at and all. the other one was like goto much. and the other reason y i changed it cause i was threadend to change it. Their is no need to wonder y they did that cause they didnt say but this is the final thing we are doing to this site. We the bleachrp PROMISE it is
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachgotei.forumotion.com
    Scoobyer

Scoobyer

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

T_T You said that last time too.
    I'll go redo everything for the FORTH TIME.
    In all honesty, I liked the original layout. -_-

Not to be a B!!@h but this is probably not the final change. Neutral
    Back to top Go down

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Is not.. I'm sorry.. :/
    Back to top Go down
    Himuura Kenshin
    Admin
    Himuura Kenshin

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Is there a place we can find all our old threads so we dont have to write everything once again?
    Back to top Go down
    Scoobyer

Scoobyer

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Go to the last site. Invisionplus. Then copy and past all the threads from there. That's what I'm doing. Although all the progress since then is lost. Neutral
    Back to top Go down

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm

~Pats Ookamis head~ I knows. But im new to the site from 2 days ago. So i have to struggle to do all my stuff again.
    Back to top Go down
    Ven Namikaze
    Squad 6 captain
    Ven Namikaze

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Erm, really this is going to be more hard to work with than it being easier. I also, feel that Captains/Vice Captains should have mod powers to the ranks. Since that is a personal thing rather than an open topic. As some people can spam in them and make it hard for the Captains to work around.

Also, I would like to say that an ARCHIVE SECTION should be open so we can keep up with what has been deleted.
    Back to top Go down

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Van, you make a lot good points in this post. I will have to make sure Shiro listens to the public. Captain.VC should have their mod powers along with Ranking. Because as you said, is a personal choice. Because the Captain and VC should make the decision who gets promoted and who doesn't.

The Archive topic WILL be an option. I'll pass that along to Shiro.

(Shiro if you are reading this, it's best you take some time to listen to your members. We want the site to grow, not decrease. )
    Back to top Go down
    Scoobyer

Scoobyer

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 am

Yah, I agree. I just realized that we have absolutely NO power at all. In fact we aren't even moderators any longer.
    Back to top Go down

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:27 am

~Sits~ Hm, i though he actually returned Mod Powers to you guys.. Thats weird.
    Back to top Go down
    Kori Ookami
    Squad 9 Captain
    Kori Ookami

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 am

We can barely do anything even as captains Sad
    Back to top Go down

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:40 am

I would like everyone to remain calm. Once we have all details and i have collected enough data i will present most of the issues to Shiro on his next login.

Please, try your best to cope with the site changes for now. Thank you.
    Back to top Go down
    kylekaotikk
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant
    kylekaotikk

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 am

First of all, I'm sure they will get around to returning power to you, just chillax and stop whining.

second of all, I like the new layout, but we need more sub forums in our division like before, a ranking, barracks, headquarters, and/or events.
    Back to top Go down
    Ven Namikaze
    Squad 6 captain
    Ven Namikaze

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 pm

As for mod powers, they still haven't been restored, so lets just wait. To address Kyle, it is not whining, we are simply voicing an opinion. The layout has truely cut what the Captains were, its basically a normal title much like being a recruit with the powers of a captain. So I think that the sub-ranking category for shinigami ranks should be under us as captains. So well, I hope that I'm not crossing my boundaries but I do believe that we should have these things edited.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

The New Layout Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The New Layout   The New Layout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Layout
    Page 1 of 1