BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Captain's and VC's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

Captain's and VC's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:52 am

If you need to talk to the Captain or Vice Captain for any reason, just RP your way on in and do so. The Captain will always reply to anything in here, so keep that in mind.

Captain's and VC's Office HitsugayaOffice
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:22 pm

fleek walked in to the office a little nervouse but confident "hello captain of squad eleven?"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Keitaro was sitting at his desk, doing paperwork as usual. He detested paperwork, and was relieved to see someone enter the office.

"Fleek!" He said happily, shunpo'ing over to his VC. Keitaro punched him on the arm playfully, although to others it probably would hurt.

"So, what did you come for?" He asked, looking around the shabby little office with minor detest.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:41 pm

fleek grabed his arm in pain but he knew the captain was joking so he smiled and said "well i was going to ask you a question about reqierments but i figured it out. if you want to take a braki ill be in the nightclub playing pool." fleek said as he waved goodbye
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 pm

fleek walked in with a small matter of buisness and said. "hey captain i was wondering if there would be a way to get more people in our squad. i think we need more." he said as he sat down and started making origami dragons
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:15 am

Keitaro looked up at Fleek, turning away from his boring paperwork.'

"Yea I know... But you might wanna walk in with a suggestion on how to do that." He said, thinking. Not very many people where coming into soul society with high reiatsu, which meant they couldn't become shinigami.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:47 pm

fleek looked up at keitaro "oh well i was just wondering if you had a sugjestion.maybe we could make an anouncment possibly." fleek then cntinued his dragon.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 am

Keitaro looked back at Fleek with a confused look on his face.

"Make an announcement where? You mean in the Rukongai?" He asked, squinting his eyes. Keitaro sighed, and began taking another drink of the sake bottle on his desk. He stared out the window, looking solemnly at Soul Society.

"This place definitely needs a jump start..." He mused, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's and VC's Office   Captain's and VC's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's and VC's Office
Page 1 of 1