BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit Empty
PostSubject: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Known for its close quarters nature and the blood stains all around, the Pit is where you go when you want to maul someone. With walls on every side, it was originally created for Hakuda lessons, but has been remodeled into an arena.
Note: Be careful of the big hole in the ground in the center of the arena.

Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit Battlearena-rail-ctf
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 am

Keitaro walked quietly into the room, looking like he just woke up. He looked around for Fleek, but not seeing him, he sighed. Keitaro was anxious to get started, seeing as how it would be the first good fight for him in weeks. He unsheathed his sword and waited, watching the door intently. The room seemed very large, although it was enclosed with many obstacles.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:00 am

fleek stood outside the door listening intently to figure out were his oponent was. he heard the swoord unsheath then he entered
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 am

Keitaro heard someone entering, and turned, seeing Fleek.

"Hey man... You ready?" He smirked, flexing his muscles in stretching motion. Keitaro may have been acting tough, but actually knew in his head this fight was going to be tough. Keitaro pointed his sword at Fleek, and nodded at his opponents blade.

"Get ready." He said quietly, raising his reiatsu. It filled the room like a a gas, the red aura pressuring down on everything near.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 am

fleek thought that keitaro would attack the moment he stepd in but he didnt. as the preasure raised fleek felt a little weight on him. he raised his blade then lit it on fire. "this is going to be AWESOME!" fleek said with confidence
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:17 am

Keitaro chuckled at Fleek's confident remarks, and gripped his sword.

"This is definitely gonna be one hell of a fight..." He said, and tensed. Keitaro then threw his sword into the air, getting ready to already go into Shikai. As the sword spun in the air, Keitaro leaped forwards toward Fleek.

"Ignite, Seigra!" He yelled, the sword exploding in a blast of flame. It then flew back towards his hand, allowing Keitaro to catch it while running at Fleek. HOnce he was in range, Keitaro made a Vertical slash at Fleek's right shoulder.

"Let's see what you've got!" He laughed maniacally, getting into the mood that he always did when fighting.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:24 am

fleek oled to the side. after doing so he yelled "LETS RIDE!" his sword burst into flames and turned into a flming panda. in fleeks hand was a reguar katana. fleek jumped onto the panda and charged at keitaro hopefull to get a bight or scratch on the chest
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 am

Keitaro cursed under his breathe as Fleek rolled away, and swiftly turned, facing the large flaming panda.

"What the -" He was about to say, but was cut off ast the fiery animal attacked. Keitaro crouched for only a moment, gathering power into his legs. He then leaped back, dodging at just the right time, and also putting about 20 feet in between the two.

"Is that all you got!" He taunted, skidding to a stop. Keitaro began running back at Fleek once more, but was prepared this time. He raised his sword high into the air, and brought it down quickly.

"Disintegrate!" He shouted, launching a very large wave of fire at Fleek. This wave is quite similar to Ichigo's Getsugatenshou, and could cause 3rd degree burns if taken directly. After the wave, Keitaro Shunpo'd to Fleek's left, about 7 feet away, and waitied to see the outcome of his attack.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 am

when fleek was outside the pit lisening he unleashed his zanpauto.fleek made the panda go on its hind legs.the flaming ada took the hit but then turned back into the regular the zanpakuto. it then returned to his hand. feek te flash step a meter away then thrust his sword as he made it extend to two meters.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:54 am

Keitaro watched as Fleek blocked his fire by sacrifizing his panda, quickly making a counterattack.

"Tch!" He scoffed, although he was amazed he was actually being pressured. As Fleek's blade shot towards him, he moved his into the way, allowing his opponent's blade slam into the flat part of his own. He placed his right palm on the blade as well, but was still pushed back about 10 feet by the attack.

"Nice moves..." He chuckled, glancing at the hole in the center of the room.

"But not good enough!" He laughed, rushing Fleek once more. He slashed diagonally at Fleek's chest, from his left shoulder to right hip. This, however, was a distraction, as Keitaro swiftly grew a tail of fire, aiming to bash Fleek across the head with the tail. If it landed it would also cause major burns, leaving his face scarred.

"Gotcha!" He laughed, wondering if Fleek would either block the blade or the tail.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 pm

fleek muttered "thanks" before he saw the two attacks. he whent to block the tail then ralied that thereswas a sword in his chest. a giant gsh was left there. he looked back for a quick second and saw the hole in the ground was only about 6 inches away.he stood his ground then heated his blade.

the eat from the blade ade heat waves hopefully distprting the ision of keitaro. he then lunged at keitaro with full force in an attept to cut a deep gash in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 am

Keitaro was pushing against fleek, but a sudden risein the temperature around them caused Keitaro to squint. This small window of opportunity was quickly taken by Fleek, attacking the captain's shoulder. Keitaro jumped back, trying to dodge, but was unable to get out of the way fully. A moderately deep slash appeared on his shoulder, spewing blood 5 feet into the air. Keitaro looked at the wound for a moment ,then began laughing, turning his attention back to his Vice.

"Nice! Now I'm going to need you to take that damage as well!" He yelled, charging Fleek once more. This time Keitaro took a different approach, spinning counterclockwise. First he slashed at Fleek's lthighs from right to left, then aimed another one and Fleek's chest.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm

fleek saw the blade coming to his thie and put his sword low to block it. fleek then saw the next attack and tried to block it but it was useless. he got hit with full force and was knocked back sevrall feet and fell into the hole. his zanpaktou whent flyin and fleek grabed onto the edge for his life.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:09 am

Keitaro watched happily as his Vice fell into the hole, his zanpakutou flying off in a random direction. He smiled down at Fleek, resting his sword on his shoulder.

"Well, this is just perfect, ain't it?" He chuckled, and began reaching down with his right hand. At first it would seem he was helping the man up, but he was actually swiftly grabbing for Fleek's face. Once he got ahold of it, he pulled him out of the hole with a mightly heave, swinging him around. After a few revolutions, Keitaro let go, sending Fleek flying into one of the pillars.

"The first part of Bankai training is making your zanpakutou materialize. There are two ways of doing this. Either you have a good relationship with it and you ask it nicely, or it comes out in your time of need. Your zanpakutou will have a test for you once it comes out, but one step at a time!" He laughed, charging forward. On his way towards Fleek Keitaro grabbed the shinigami's sword, tossing it to him. He then swung his sword downward, sending a large flaming slash at Fleek.

"Disintegrate!" He yelled, the grin on his face widening a bit. Although Keitaro seemed to be doing every move out of pure emotion, he was actually planning how to get Fleek into the most dire state without killing him.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 am

fleek was a littlereleeved to see that hand come down but was terified when he grabed his face. flek whent flying and hit the pillar. he fell to the floor and coughed up a little blood. he slowly stood up and grabed his sword. just in the kinick of time fleek raised his sword in an attempt to block this attack but it was useless. he was knocked ito the ground and was physicly helpless
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

Keitaro slowly began walking towards Fleek, smirking the whole way there.

"Now, call out to your zanpakutou, ask it for help, do whatever you want to, because if you don't, your going to die here." He laughed, his eyes seemingly becoming darker. Keitaro reached down and grabbed Fkeek's leg with his free hand, gripping tightly. He then spun around, not waiting this time, as he swiftly flung them an directly towards the deep and dark pit. If Fleek did not stop himself, he would surely fall to his death. Keitaro just watched silently, waiting to see what would happen. Of course he would save Fleek if he wasn't able to save himself, but hoped it would not come to that.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 am

fleek was vilontly thrown to the hole. yet again he held on for dear life. he looked up trying to climb out. he saw a blured vision. it slowly became clearer a panda was staring at him and it began to talk. "i am your zanpakutou. do you trust me to help you."
"yes of course now please help me out of here. i cant hold o much longer!"
"then let go."
"what! no i will fall and die!"
"i thought you trusted me. if you truly do then drop off of this edge."
"i dont know. icant even see the bottom."
"let go of all of your fears."
"what how!"
"let go of this edge and let go of your fears. trust me."
the panda then walked away. fleek looked down at the darkness. then he closed his eyes and let go.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am

Keitaro watched as the panda materialized, and smiled.

"Well well well, it's about friggen time." He chuckled, and sheathed his zanpakutou. He knew he wouldn't be needing it until Fleek achieved his bankai, which could take an unknown amount of time. He was a bit surprised when Fleek let go of the edge, but knew it was probably part of the zanpakutou's test. Keitaro made his way over to the edge and sat down, looking down into it with an expression like that of boredom.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 am

fleek was falling rapidly and was waiting for the bottom. he opened his eyes and e was in the sky falling he looked down and there was no ground. he hard a voice say "good now let go of your fear." fleek closed his eyes again.

fleek burst out of the hole ina firery inferno. on his back were fir angel wings Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit 4444498025_a8980755a9 his eyes were white and his face seemed calm. he looked down at keitaro and crashed a wave of fear all over him.

OOC: no atter how tough you are or how fearless you are yu will get fear struck into you

fleek then sent a blast of fire at keitaro. not enough to kill but enogh t severally burn.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am

Keitaro watched as Fleek burst out of the hole, heating the entire room. He suddenly felt a fealing he had never felt before in his life. To him it flet strange, almost as if he didn't want to face Fleek. This feeling was known as fear, but since Keitaro had never experienced it, he had absolutely no idea how to react other than the way he knew how.

"Now that's a nice bankai! A perfect match for mine too!" He shouted, grinning. As the wave of fire was sent towards him, Keitaro closed his eyes, and took a deep breathe. He exhaled it all in one go, also yelling out a phrase.

"Freeze over the earth, Tsumekai, and burn everything in your path, Kenzi Seigra!" He said, his body exploding in a powerful blast of reiatsu. This red colored reiatsu wave countered Fleek's, destroying both in the contact. Keitaro was lost in the red aura for a few moments, before finally being revealed. His flame wings and tale were gone, now leaving his body the same way it always was.

"Prepare yourself..." He laughed, and raised both of the swords in his grasp.

Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit ArcherKanshoBakuya81399

He then brought them down hard, launching an icy wave at Fleek, with the ability to freeze anything it touches. This wave is extremely hard to melt, due to the fact that is also has a moderate amount of reiatsu ingrained inside of it.

"Take that FukuTaicho!" He growled, becoming slightly more serious, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
neothepanda

neothepanda

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 am

fleek instantly saw the wave. he then bolted upward, faster then a flash step. "unleash your power." fleeks body burst into a giant ball of fire. fleek then icreased the size of this ball untill it exploded and made thewhol room thousands of degrees hotter and turning everything white hot.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 am

Keitaro's eyes widened as the ball of flame quickly spread through the air, making it's way to him. He did not have enough time to combine his blades, therefore having to take a good amount of damage. Before the fire hit, Burraku launched an ice wave around him, cooling the fire just a bit, but enough to help. He then lifted up his swords into a blcking position, although it didn't help much to defend against the heat. His body was badly burnt, ripping off the entire top part of his clothing. After the attack was over, Keitaro stepped from the smoke, his body still letting off steam.

"Well... That was..." He coughed, looking up at Fleek.

"Pretty good." He chuckled, and then began raising his reiatsu even higher. At this point his reiatsu could literally knock out a recruit if he stood too near, it was that tremendous. Keitaro lifted up both blades, holding them in the air for a moment. He slammed them together, watching as they glowed and fused to form a grey colored sword the same shape as the originals. He laughed, and began releasing a hot steam from his zanpakutou. This mist grew and grew, until it covered his entire half of the room.

"You better be prepared to take a hit..." He said quietly, and then swung his sword forward, sending the steam at Fleek. Halfway to the target, the steam transformed into small icy shards, able to cut him severely if taken as a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit   Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleventh Division Arena #1 The Pit
Page 1 of 1