BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 am

~Welcome to the 9th Division Dojo~

Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo The_Dojo_by_eigo_otaku

Here members may train or spar to increase their RP skills.

P.S: No god-moding
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:26 am

Kori walks into the dojo, her hand still resting on her Zanpakuto as she waits for one or both of the other captains to come into the dojo. Kori grinned ebilly at the thought of fighting someone so blood thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:51 am

Keitaro burst through the door, humming a tune that was unrecognizable. He took his place 10 feet in front of Kori, his zanpakutou already unsheathed.

"You ready?" He asked, his reiatsu begging to be let free. Currently, Keitaro was doing all he could not to attack that very instant, although his instincts said otherwise. He gripped his katana tightly, taking a more steady stance.
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 am

Spoiler:

Kori smiled to herself as she releases some of her spiritual energy so she isn't crushed by Keitaro's. A large grin appears on her face as she grips the handle of her still sheathed Zanpakuto tightly.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:44 am

"I guess that's a yes..." Keitaro laughed, and leaped into the air, grinning.

"Prepare yourself!" He shouted, arcing towards Kori with his sword raised high. As Keitaro came hurtling down upon her, he brought his blade down as well, aiming for it to slice directly into her head. After this attack Keitaro leaped away, gaining about 8 feet of distance. Keitaro skidded across the floor, coming to a slow stop. He then began running at her, and slashed at her side horizontally from his left to right. All this time Keitaro was either grinning or laughing, a certain demonic blood lust beginning to creep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 pm

As Kaitaro comes flying towards her, aiming for her head Kori just takes two simple steps to the side, watching as his sword his the ground. Kori then pulls out her Zanpakuto as Keitaro charges towards her and starts slashing at her Kori blocks each attack with her sword, making sure to step back every step she could to get some space in between them.

"Interesting"

Kori mumbles as she blocks one of Keitaro's attacks. Kori then Shunpo's behind him and kicks him in the back HARD. Sending him flying forwards.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 am

Keitaro's grin was unaffected, even though he was slammed forward. Keitaro did a full front flip, stopping to land on his feet. He skidded forward, while turning around. Once Keitaro had stopped moving, he ended up facing her, a good 20 feet away.

"Ouch." He chuckled, and dissapeared. Keitaro reappeared directly behind and below her, slashing at both her thighs horizontally. He hoped to disable her legs, making it almost impossible to fight afterwards. After that attack, Keitaro jumped over Kori, clearing her with ease, and landing in front of her. spinning around to face Kori, he slashed at her diagonally, going from her right shoulder to left hip.

"Try and keep up now!" He said, laughing hysterically, for he was truly beginning to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Kori rolls her eyes as she quickly moves out of the way of the first two attacks and then blocks the second one. A sigh leaves Kori lips a she attempts to sweep Keitaro out from under him. A giggles leaves her lips as she jumps backwards, even if Keitaro dodges her attack, stil didn't really care that much.

"Yeah, yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo   Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninth Division's Arena #1 - Dojo
Page 1 of 1