BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Kasumi Yamamoto

[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: [Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society   [Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm

[font=Times New Roman]
Laws Of The Soul Society:

First of all, It is your duty as a Soul Reaper to uphold the laws of the Soul Society.
The Soul Society maintains equilibrium at all times, except when under attack. Therefore, you are expected to follow the Laws at all times.
If Not, a punishment will be assigned.

Laws:

* It is against the law for a Soul Reaper to give their spiritual power to Humans.

* It is against the law for a Soul Reaper to use forbidden Kidō.

* It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government. To do so is treason.

* It is against the law to attack a captain. To do so is treason.

* It is against the law to commit terrorist action(s) or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason.

* It is against the law to commit murder.

* It is against the law to kill a Human that a Soul Reaper has not been ordered to kill.

* It is forbidden for a Soul Reaper to acquire or attempt to gain Hollow-like powers.

* It is by ancient law that two Soul Reaper cannot hold the same Zanpakutō. They must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner, and the loser being executed.

* It is against the law for the Gotei 13 to meddle in the affairs of the noble families unless the family in question breaks one of the laws of Soul Society beyond a shadow of a doubt.

* It is a crime for a Soul Reaper to remain in the Human World longer than a certain time limit.

[size=18]
Punishments:

* Exile: Certain crimes allows for the punishment of exile, commonly stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.

* Detention: A punishment not well known among the citizens of Soul Society is the detention of high-level Shinigami. It is commonly reserved for those who have either broken the law, quit the Gotei 13 or those who just seem dangerous and mentally unstable (as per the government's interpretation). This is carried out by the Onmitsukidō.

* Imprisonment: The Central 46 can sentence a Shinigami to be held in an underground prison for a set amount of time. The prison has eight levels, which prisoners are confined in based on the severity of their crimes.
There are several forms of executions in Soul Society, although only two have been revealed:

* Spirit-sealing pit: The spirit-sealing pit is an ancient form of execution in which Shinigami criminals are thrown into a pit walled with sekki sekki rock – a type of stone that absorbs spiritual power, preventing those nearby from using their powers. Hollows are then thrown into the pit with the criminals as the means of execution. The practice was considered too barbaric and discontinued.
* Sōkyoku (双殛): The "ultimate punishment", Sōkyoku is a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers, namely Shinigami captains. The Sōkyoku is a giant halberd that utterly destroys a soul on contact. When released, Sōkyoku takes on the form of a phoenix, its true form, called Kikōō. The Kikōō has the destructive power of one million Zanpakutō, and that power is multiplied by a factor of 10 at the moment it pierces its victim.
Back to top Go down

[Squad 1] Laws of the Soul Society
Page 1 of 1