BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) Empty
PostSubject: Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP)   Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:15 am

Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP) Forest

Down here in the basement below the 11th Division Headquarters, we have what we call the Basement of Wonders. There is an almost endless expanse of forest down here, free for any member, in a division or not, to come down and RP in. Here you may get into as many scuffles as you want, but keep in mind that a NON-Division member is in no way, shape, or form stronger than a division member. This means that the only way non-division members may win is if the Officer or recruit lets you. Please remember the rules of GM, which means:

No flaming

No overpowering yourself past your actual abilities.

Please keep in mind that Reiatsu is NOT limitless, and it must be lost when appropriate.

Non-Division members do not have a Shikai or Bankai.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Eleventh Division Basement of Wonders (Non-Division and Division member RP)
Page 1 of 1