BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)

Go down 
+5
Scoobyer
Katsura
Komamura
Ven Namikaze
Keitaro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Keitaro walked in sleepily, as if he had just woken up. He took his seat, and yawned, holding his hand in front of his mouth. Keitaro took a look around and noticed that him and Hotaru were the only ones there.

"Uh, so..." He said akwardly, still blinking the tiredness out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

Location : Somewhere in the darkness, shrouded by hate, anger, and depression.

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 pm

(If were going to us SPOILER tags can we please not do RP and just keep this a formal discussion without RP? Since well, it kinda makes post tacky looking with spoiler tags.)

Ven walked in slowly, he had heard the loud bashing around by the tiny third division captain. A smile spread across his face hearing her, when he reached the door he pushed it open and smiled at Keitaro and Hotaru and sat down. So, what is this about? His voice sounded exhausted and quite worn out from the new move.

I'd like to also say, why is the 13th division the only one with a mod? The rest of the divisions are mod-less (such as Keitaro, Hotaru, Kori, and myself, etc. mod).
Back to top Go down
http://dgraymananimerp.forumotion.com/
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:36 pm

komamura walked in and sat down "yeah what is this about"

(im confused on what you want to talk about)
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamexyo.webs.com
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:57 pm

I agree with ven. Let's just nix the RP and keep this as a real board meeting. Komamura the discussion topics where posted above by Scoobyer. Um yea, I think we should add the "Why aren't I a mod?" thing to the discussion list...
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:53 am

o all right sorry didnt see that umm how shall we start?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamexyo.webs.com
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am

well we're just waiting for everyone to get here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 am

Sakuya ( Josh ) Co-Admin, present I will be stepping in for Shiro ( since that is what he actually assigned me for this week. )

So any question you have, i will be available to answer ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 am

Okay, I guess one of them would be did Shiro give you the power to make us Mod's? because we kind of need that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 am

I'm not sure, in fact i don't think, he wanted to apply Mod power just yet.

But im sure is because he didn't have enough time. I'm not at liberty to store power to anyone with out his consent.

I know, i would love to, believe me. But i can't with out his say.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 pm

sounds good to me. First order of business, the squad colors?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 pm

What about the Colors?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:02 pm

I see your point. ( I would mention your name in a post, but i don't know which one to use. ) As i said, the only thing i can do right now is address this things directly to Shiro. I'm only keeping order in the site this week and taking down data.

@Scoobyer - Also, i would like YOU to check if in the 3rd you can mod your own thread. If you can do that, get back to me as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm sorry to disappoint you. But thats as far as i can go. I've never used this forum before. So i'm not familiar with the functions and such. BUT, like i said, i will talk to Shiro about that. For now you can only edit the posts on your own Squad.

I will be doing that for every member right now. Just cope wit hthe small issues till shiro gets back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 am

Well, i made sure everyone had mod powers to their own threads. So, enjoy for now. :3
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Sorry for being late.

I have as much say as Shiro has around here so I'll be able to do a little more. I realize that you require things such as subforums for your divisions, I don't know why Shiro hasn't added those. It's a MUST. I'll talk to him about it and see what I can do. Is there anything else that comes to mind?
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Is it possible to get the old format back without deleting EVERYTHING.(If we vote for it and it's decided of course)
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Co-Admin/Segundo Espada
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

As I said in the other thread. Shiro COULD have done this without DELETING everything, but he chose to be an ignorant fool and did it without even asking me. And Yes, I can revert it back without deleting the threads.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Yes, I would just like to express my feelings for the deleting part. I believe someone should explain to Shiro that there is a way to create a new thread, name it archives, and put everything in THERE. But that aside, I do believe we have one more thing to discuss? Since we have lost pretty much all progress once again, I guess it is time to discuss events once more? We had something going, and it was lost. I'm hoping we can spit ball some new ideas and such.
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:01 am

Kori walks in with a sigh and sits down

"Sorry I'm late people"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:07 am

Hi Kori! Oh, by the way, I kinda need your Promo video info if you dont mind. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 am

*Shiro walks in and walks to his chair. He then sits and looks at everyone*
Sorry i am late to everyone
Back to top Go down
https://bleachgotei.forumotion.com
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm

I think our next event should have a bit more meaning than the last one.
Some of us should play the bad guys and others the good. Because all of us fighting one character isn't smart. With that I noticed that only 2 captains efforts were needed.
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Yay, Tankoo. Very Happy
I hope I don't blow anything up. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

If chu doooo, i shall swallow your soul. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next