BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
join now and become either a Soul Reaper,Arrancar/Espada, or Vizard!
BleachRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRp

A Place were you can join a division or be a Arrancar/Espada, or even a Visord!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The site will be moving.
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 pm by Kori Ookami

» [Squad 1] Royal Green Headquarters
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am by Sayako Kurahashi

» [Squad 1] Daily Check-In Board
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Sayako Kurahashi

» [6th Division] Royal Mansion
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm by Shiro

» Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm by Shiro

» ATTENTION!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm by Katsura

» [Squad 1] Official Signature Shop!
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm by Komamura

» Shinigami Skill Chart
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm by Keitaro

» [Squad 1] Vice Captain Sayako Kurahashi
Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am by Kasumi Yamamoto

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)

Go down 
+5
Scoobyer
Katsura
Komamura
Ven Namikaze
Keitaro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Okey Dokey
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 am

What about Blacky? Can she be on the bad side to even out the teams?
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:02 am

o_o..... A guy gets grounded and he misses everything! Ok, so, I've read through all of the posts, and I can honestly say three things. Wow we need to have some happy fun unicorn cake time instead of arguing... Anyone heard the song why can't we be friends Razz? Anyways, second, I really like where this event is headed. It's simple, yet has the potential to go however deep the Captains want to take it. Some of the ones who get brainwashed could use it as a personality thing for the rest of their RP lives, or in other words be "scarred". If Blacky (Who Kori suggested) Can't be on the bad guy side then I guess I'll go over... I don't really like the idea of my brain being invaded by a creapy little bugger, <Razz but I'll do whatever I need to to get this event Rollin'. So now that the charts are even, the only thing we have left is to decide on a few details of the plot, correct?
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 am

well my role has been kinda decided for me umm i was just gonna ask if this is just cor Captains and VC's? my seated person Asano was wondering if he was in on no
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamexyo.webs.com
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Bad Guys
*Katsura
*Shiro
*SakuyaOokouchi
*Scoobyer
*Kori Ookami
*Blackness
*Keitaro

Good Guys
*Ven Namikaze
*Komamura
*Mitsune05
*Asano
*Himuura Kenshin
*Hamashi Misuri
* The VC (who's that?)

Is this the official list?
So for the captains, why are we on the bad guys side? It has to be a reason that allows us to return as division captains.
Also I have a 16th seat that might be promoted a bit soon but can he participate?
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:51 pm

asano needs to be off sorry
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Bad Guys
*Katsura
*Shiro
*SakuyaOokouchi
*Scoobyer
*Kori Ookami
*Blackness
*Keitaro

Good Guys
*Ven Namikaze
*Komamura
*Mitsune05
*Himuura Kenshin
*Hamashi Misuri
* The VCs

Is this the official list?
So for the captains, why are we on the bad guys side? It has to be a reason that allows us to return as division captains.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Well I liked the evil worm idea. Maybe it could be new species, outside of Visored, hollow, arrancar, and shinigami. This could be the start of a war in between us and the new species.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm

what would it be called then haha
Back to top Go down
https://bleachgotei.forumotion.com
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

Location : Somewhere in the darkness, shrouded by hate, anger, and depression.

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Hollow influencing, mind changing, idea switching, worm of doom! I like that name. Its cool! Hahaha. (again just doing minimum posting.) I would also like to address a topic for discussment, if I can remember.

Ah yes. We should be allowed to have clans. We as captains are strictly watched by the Admin. I mean, its the Captains division, should they not be able to have what they want? If a division wants to have a clan, let it be done. If a division wants to host a different RP, let it be done. I think we should be allowed to have these things. Its the perks of a division, being able to be its own forum (in a way) and having all the fun stuff. I'd love to host different Manga RPs, such as a Naruto RP, a love RP, a Avatar RP, etc. But It seems I'm not allowed.

So what I want is to let all captains host what they want in their own division. Not have to get permission every single time we want to do something. Its like me wanting to add a new member, I have to run and ask for permission. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I will be blunt about it. We (as captains) should have this right. Don't think, I'm in it for the power. Either way I would hold this up in the Suggestion area. Since I wouldn't be a captain, hence fourth I couldn't say it in a captain meeting. But this is the place I think this should be disscussed since we are the forum leaders.
Back to top Go down
http://dgraymananimerp.forumotion.com/
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 pm

I agree that this is something that should be discussed here. Since it is a captains meeting but can we please do this with ONE MATTER AT A TIME. After the event we should say,"Any other matters?"
That's when other matters should be discussed ONE AT A TIME. Otherwise it's cluttered and hard to manage.

So this is the list?
And we are sticking with the worm idea?
Bad Guys
*Katsura
*Shiro
*SakuyaOokouchi
*Scoobyer
*Kori Ookami
*Blackness
*Keitaro

Good Guys
*Ven Namikaze
*Komamura
*Mitsune05
*Himuura Kenshin
*Hamashi Misuri
* The VCs
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

yes but we just need to figure out if we are able to kill them without killing the other captains
Back to top Go down
Kori Ookami
Squad 9 Captain
Kori Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:47 am

worms? of all things, what about something more creative, like illusions or something making us think we are on the right side
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 am

Ok, so I have a few ideas for the new species, as well as the way to kill the parasitic type. Ok, so there are three different types of the species

1. Parasitic
Is able to enter the center of any sould and control it, using the souls body for the sole purpose of killing others. What makes them so good is that the host sould keeps their personality, and some of the Parasitic types go undercover and kill off others all stealth ninja like. Anyways, type two is

2. Nobody
I got the idea from something else, but the main point being is that every single one of these has no face. they are the main force of this species army, and attack in huge numbers. They take the shape of many different animals, varying from tigers to eagles to anything else really. But, instead of it being the actual animal, it is a silhouette. For example, their body is made of pure, pitch black darkness.

3. Seevra
A seevra is an evolved Parasite that has stayed in a host body so long that it has fused with the soul, destroying the host soul's original personality. This fusion usually boosts the Seevra's power ten fold, making these sort of like the generals. Their pretty much comparable to the espada. They retain all of the abilities of the previous owner, with one extra added ability. If there is a Nobody in the vacinity, they can absorb it to heal/or increase their power, but it takes massive amounts of Nobody to do Massive healing/increasing of power.

Now please keep in mind this is just off the top of my head and is open to discussion or denial. And what you've all been waiting for... the name of the species is...

The Akumei! That is also for discussion/denial.
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:56 pm

I like the first one. Um, for the power boost, that shouldn't be allowed. But I love the first one, its more than I have provided! *dies* Ah, so we are all divided out right? So then all we need is a thread and a place to do this.

I am going to make a topic list so that we can follow it and make sure that we don't leave anyone's ideas out. So just copy and paste this, so we don't lose anyone. Thanks:

Topic list (if anyone else was first, write your idea in above this one):
~More division rights
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 am

Ok, so dim down the power level of the Seevra, accept the parasitics, but what about the nobodies?...
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 am

I like the first one as well. Although, the nobodies kinda destroy the entire purpose of us all choosing our sides for so long. The third one seems to make it too easy for the bad guys and too hard for the good guys. Also it kinda kills the fun for the bad guys since we can't put any personality into our characters.
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 pm

i like the idea of nobody because it makes it like an unknown enemy like all we know is we are fighting them but we dont know how to defeat them without killing our friends, we dont know how many there are, and we dont know what they are capable of. you know what im saying?
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:52 am

Gotcha... Parasitic stay, Seevra are gone, and The nobodies are still up for debate... I don't mean that they have to be used now, I just mean that if this turns into a long war with this species we might want more than just parasites. For right now thats all we need.
Back to top Go down
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:13 am

Well now we can tie the nobdy force into the little match thingy. Such as the parasite's control the nobodies. Using them as pawns in battle, but the life of the nobody is weak, but for each turn grow bigger and stronger. So this means they can have a seperate entity and be powerful/weak. Or we could use it for next time. Just throwing ideas into the pot.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Squad 11 Captain/S-Mod
Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Oh oh oh oh! That gave me an idea! what if like the parasites take control of a soul, and then that soul is slowly turned into a nobody over time. That makes it so we feel pressured to find a way to get them out and save our friends before it's too late. throwin that idea in there...
Back to top Go down
Scoobyer

Scoobyer

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

OKAY WE HAVE N ISSUE!
I AM SCOOBYER! WHY AM I LOGGED IN AS Hamashi Misuri!!!
That last post wasn't her either. It was me!
???
Back to top Go down
Komamura
Squad 7 Captain
Komamura

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:27 pm

umm.... change your password?
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Admin/Primera espada
Admin/Primera espada
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm

umm what is going on?

o and The espada and arrancar is bein vlosed for now!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachgotei.forumotion.com
Ven Namikaze
Squad 6 captain
Ven Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 am

Yes it seemed that someone has hacked the accounts of each user. What you should do is use your email account and resend your password.

Also, Keitaro change your avvy, I had the same problem. Every account was hacked by someone. So a simple password change should do. Use more numbers and letters just to be safe. Though if this person wants they can always redo everything. So we might be facing some problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)   Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Meeting (including Captains, Head Vizard and Primera Espada)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next